Relaxation Sound Bath: Reflection
May 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+8
The Great Room Raffles Arcade
328 North Bridge Rd, #02-20 Raffles Hotel Arcade
End your week with this blissful treat. Enjoy a moment of pause and reflection, followed by a guided meditation sound bath where the sound of the gong takes you into a deep state of relaxation. We close with a short sharing circle, you are invited to share your experience, how you feel or anything on your mind. We simply listen with our hearts, without judgement. Take away a sense of peace into the rest of your day.
“It takes courage to say yes to rest and play in a culture where exhaustion is seen as a status symbol.” Brené Brown
Please take note that tickets are non-refundable but transferable. Our sessions are catered to adults, 16 years and above. Please arrive slightly earlier for registration. Studio will open 15 minutes before class and late comers will be turned away. Thank you for your understanding.
What is a Sound Bath? A Sound Bath a relaxation and stress reduction technique where participants “bathe” in the sound waves produced by instruments like gongs, singing bowls, chimes, drums and the human voice. You are taken into a deep relaxed state and the parasympathetic system – your rest & digest’ mode is activated. Staying in your ‘rest & digest’ mode is crucial for the body to repair, recover and be healthy.
* IMPORTANT * Things to note:
– Wear comfortable clothes you can lie down in
– Bring a cover up (shawl/scarf) if you might get cold as we don’t provide blankets
– Bring along an eye mask if you like
– Arrive 5 minutes early for registration
– Studio opens 15 minutes before class
– Doors will be locked at 205 and 435pm respectively. Late comers will be turned away once we start so as not to disrupt the experience.
– Ticket is non refundable but transferable
– We reserve the right to cancel the event if there are less than 4 participants
<< Meet your Facilitator >>
Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and Gong Practitioner, Celeste facilitates Cacao Ceremonies and Sound Baths. She was the co-founder of a top nightclub in Singapore, where she bought into the hustle culture and used to numb her emotions till that stopped working. Out of sheer desperation, she surrendered and experienced a moment of grace, which led to her journey into recovery and self-discovery. While music and play in the party scene used to be a form of escape and a way to disconnect, today she incorporates music, sound and play into the soulful experiences she creates as a way of helping others escape the chatter of their minds and reconnect to self.